Christian - forgiven - grateful

Welcome. My name is Richard Templin Hancock and I’m here to encourage you to have faith in Jesus Christ and follow Him daily. I'm glad you're here—let's walk this path together.

Latest Blog Post:

Jesus Is With Us Always

Jesus Is With Us Always

Matthew 28:19-20 CSB

“Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

Thank God that, as believers in Jesus Christ, we can share His Good News today! And you know what caught my attention in those words of Jesus? He said, “And remember, I am with you always...”

This is the great miracle of walking with Jesus. You, me, and all believers can walk with Jesus every day. And if you have not placed your faith in Jesus, I encourage you to do so and experience this miracle for yourself.

Psalm 46:7 reminds us:

“The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge...”

That puts a smile on my face and makes me feel warm all over!

And remember what we are told in Isaiah 41:10:

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”

Aren’t you glad that God wants to be with us?

Let’s draw close to Him this very moment.