Isaiah 41:10 (NKJV)
"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."
As I read this promise from Isaiah, my thoughts turn to our brothers and sisters in Christ throughout the Middle East. Many believers in countries such as Israel, the Palestinian territories, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, and Yemen are living with the daily uncertainty of war, violence, persecution, or the threat of losing their homes and livelihoods.
If you are one of those believers listening today, I want you to know that you are not forgotten. We are praying for you. More importantly, the Lord has not forgotten you. His promise is still true: "Fear not, for I am with you."
Jesus never promised His followers an easy road, but He did promise His presence. When our strength fails, His strength does not. When fear presses in, His hand still upholds His people. No trial, no enemy, and no hardship can separate us from His love.
Let's ask God to strengthen believers who are suffering, to protect them, to provide for their needs, and to give them boldness to continue proclaiming Christ. We are one family in Jesus, and when one part of the body suffers, we all suffer together.
Let's pray:
Father, we lift up our brothers and sisters in Christ who are facing war, persecution, and hardship today. Strengthen them according to Your promise. Help them, uphold them, and remind them that Jesus is with them wherever they are. Give them courage to remain faithful and fill them with the peace that only Christ can give. Help us to remember them in prayer and to stand with them in love. In Jesus' name, amen.
Until next time, keep your eyes on Jesus.
That's it for this podcast. Remember, Jesus loves you and is just a prayer away.