Christian - forgiven - grateful

Welcome. My name is Richard Templin Hancock and I’m here to encourage you to have faith in Jesus Christ and follow Him daily. I'm glad you're here—let's walk this path together.

Latest Blog Post:

Why Our Bibles Are Superior To Our AI Chatbots

Why Our Bibles Are Superior To Our AI Chatbots.

Jesus has all the words and knowledge we need in the Bible:

*** Matthew 11:28-30 
 
“Come to me, all you who labour and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart; and you will find rest for your souls.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

*** Jesus has given believers the Holy Spirit to teach us all things and remind us of all Jesus has said:

John 14:26 NIV 
"But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you."

*** The anointing God has given us teaches us to abide in Jesus not man made technology:

1 John 2:27 NKJV
"But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him."

*** Look away from distractions to Jesus and His teachings:

Hebrews 12:2 AMP
[looking away from all that will distract us and] focusing our eyes on Jesus, who is the Author and Perfecter of faith [the first incentive for our belief and the One who brings our faith to maturity], who for the joy [of accomplishing the goal] set before Him endured the cross, disregarding the shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God [revealing His deity, His authority, and the completion of His work].

I hope these Bible verses will be an encouragement to you. By the way, I am not anti-artificial intelligence; I just want to make sure I rely on God and the Bible  for guidance and spiritual nourishment.