The Holy Spirit Is With Us
John 14:16-17 NASB
“I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.”
Fellow follower of Jesus, I have been thinking about the Holy Spirit and how He is here with us day in and day out.
Through troublesome nights and busy days. Through good health and sickness. Through victories and defeats. Through all of our lives, the Holy Spirit is right here with us.
I thought this would be a good time to encourage us all to seek the Holy Spirit and ask Him to give us greater understanding as we grow in knowing Him and seeking His help.
I want to be filled with the Holy Spirit. Don’t you?
I know that the Holy Spirit will always bring me back to Jesus and His teachings. He reminds us of the words of Jesus and helps us understand and live according to His truth.
In John 14:26, Jesus tells us:
“But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.”
What a wonderful promise from Jesus. The Holy Spirit is not distant from us. He is our Helper, our Teacher, and the Spirit of truth. He abides with us and is in us.
So today, let us thank God for the gift of the Holy Spirit. Let us seek Him, listen to Him, and allow Him to continually point our hearts toward Jesus.