Welcome!

Welcome! My name is Rich Hancock, and I am a senior citizen who has found great peace in his old age in the forgiveness that Jesus Christ offers to sinners. I enjoy reading my Bible and doing podcasts about things I have read. I also program Follow Jesus Radio. The goal of each podcast is to encourage us all to have faith in Jesus Christ and follow Him daily. Remember, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him."

Listen to the latest podcast

Learn from Jesus

Matthew 11:29 NIV
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

John 13:15 NIV
I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you.

Philippians 2:5 NIV
In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:

1 Peter 2:21 NIV
To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps.

1 John 2:6 NIV
Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did.