Welcome!

Welcome! My name is Rich Hancock, and I am a senior citizen who has found great peace in his old age in the forgiveness that Jesus Christ offers to sinners. I enjoy reading my Bible and doing podcasts about things I have read. I also program Follow Jesus Radio. The goal of each podcast is to encourage us all to have faith in Jesus Christ and follow Him daily. Remember, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him."

Listen to the latest podcast

Seek ye the LORD,

Zephaniah 2:3
Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD'S anger.

Psalms 105:4
Seek the LORD, and his strength: seek his face evermore.

Isaiah 55:6-7
Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Jeremiah 3:13-14
Only acknowledge thine iniquity, that thou hast transgressed against the LORD thy God, and hast scattered thy ways to the strangers under every green tree, and ye have not obeyed my voice, saith the LORD. Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

Jeremiah 29:12-13
Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.