Welcome!

Welcome! My name is Rich Hancock, and I am a senior citizen who has found great peace in his old age in the forgiveness that Jesus Christ offers to sinners. I enjoy reading my Bible and doing podcasts about things I have read. I also program Follow Jesus Radio. The goal of each podcast is to encourage us all to have faith in Jesus Christ and follow Him daily. Remember, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him."

Listen to the latest podcast

How Much Does God Love You?

John 15:9
As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.

John 17:23
I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

John 17:26
And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

Ephesians 3:17
That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Revelation 1:5
And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

John 15:11
These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”